Tue, August 11, 20206:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The Park After Dark is a frolicking, festive, fundraising extravaganza held annually in benefit of The Olcott Beach Carousel Park, a not for profit organization dedicated to providing affordable family fun.
This event helps to ensure the park has the funds it requires to thrive, funding expansion/enhancement projects and off-setting park operating expenses.
The event is held at The Olcott Beach Carousel Park, is held on the 2nd Tuesday night of August every summer.
The event features:
- 2 bands and dancing
- catered food
- a Brew House offering beer and cider
- a Wine Bar, offering selections by the glass and bottle
- a carnival game midway
- a 50/50 split
- a raffle tent
- a skee ball tournament and the ever popular Olcott Beach Carousel Derby - with races held twice an hour!
Tax deductible tickets are $25 pre-sale and $30 at the door. Tickets can be purchased at the park, or by:
- contacting our Facebook Page, or
- writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- calling 778-7066, or
- following our Facebook event on line and watch for online ticketing instructions!